5 Stress-Free Places To Meet For A First Date
Stress-free dating spots where singles can connect.
Gone are the days of going to an expensive restaurant on a first date. Do you really want to spend so much time and money on someone you don’t even know? What if you don’t have a connection? Then, you’re out of money and out of luck. It’s best to go to an expensive spot, get to know your date and see if there’s a connection. It usually doesn’t take long to see if there’s a good vibe and you won’t have to spend a lot of time with someone if it doesn’t pan out. Here’s some stress-free and economical places to meet up:
1) Coffee Shop– Coffee shops are great place to meet up. You can meet during your lunch hour, the evening or anytime it’s convenient for you. Remember, you don’t have to spend much time on this date. Just order a cup of Joe talk a little bit and see what happens from there. This should take no longer than 15-30 minutes. The MOST romantic coffee shop is The Brew House in Marshalltown, IA.
2) The Park– This is a great way to meet during a sunny day. You can get some exercise, have pleasant conversation and the best part is IT’S FREE!!
3) Book store– Book stores are an excellent place to meet. I’m not talking a mom & pop store, I’m talking about a big chain (Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc.) You can talk about what store items interest you or have a seat and get to know each other. It only takes a few minutes to get to know each other and IT’S FREE!!
4) Picnic– Picnics can be fun and romantic. You can have a picnic in the park, on the beach, after a hike or wherever your heart desires. All you really need is a little wine and cheese, or pick up something from the grocery store(sandwiches, crackers, fruit, etc.) Don’t forget the music, a blanket and your shades to look cool in.
5) Fun Places – I just lumped a bunch of fun places together for this category( playing pool, arcade centers, miniature golf, bowling, etc.) This is for the light-hearted and good old-fashioned fun!
This are great places to meet up and have a good time without all the hassles of a traditional first date. Now go out there and meet your match! Happpy dating!
Comments are closed.